To create a society where women who are vulnerable and marginalized have access to reproductive Health and development so as to empower them economically, socially, Politically, culturally to fight the injustice against the development of womanhood.
Summary Description of your Organization
Name of Organisation: Apostle Padi Ologo Traditional Birth Centre
The above name is a Non-Governmental Organisation established in 2010 to help implement community development activities in Ghana.
Vision Statement: To create a society where women who are vulnerable and marginalized have access to reproductive Health and development so as to empower them economically, socially, Politically, culturally to fight the injustice against the development of womanhood.
Mission Statement: To Reduce Infant Mortality Through Improved Maternal Health in Africa.
Country of Registration: Ghana
Registrar General Department Registration No: CG111532014
Social Welfare Department Registration No: D. S. W/4606
1. Construction of Community Health Centers
2. Provision of hospital equipments
3. Child Welfare Clinic
4. HIV/AIDS campaigns and counseling/Education
5. Family planning campaigns and counseling/Education
6. Child development/Education
7. Water, Sanitation and Hygiene(WASH)
8. Entrepreneurial development & income generation activities
9. Community Ambulance Services
10. Capacity building
11. Human Right Advocacy
12. Environmental Education and Sustainable development
13. Community Development
14. Creating Awareness/Education and practice of Climate Change
Below are some of our achievements in a rural community in Ghana called Sra having received funding from Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) and International Needs Australia (INA)
1. Construction of Health centers - 2010
2. Equipping Health Centers- 2011
3. Construction of boreholes- 2012
4. Reproductive health campaigns 2010 -2013
5. Provision of Community Ambulance for emergency cases - 2011
6. Purchase of Motor bikes for outreached programmes -2011
7. Sponsoring midwifery students in Midwifery and Nursing Training College -2014 - 2017
8. Deployment and organizing refresher course for the health professionals in community Health Centres -2011
9. Provision of toilette facilities called KVIP in the health centers -2010
10. Distribution of Vitamin A and Albendazole for 1500 children aged 6 – 59 months. These have been supplied by US based organization called Vitamin Angels -2016.